Our ATM’s are located in areas of high pedestrian traffic well lit and monitored by security cameras, as part of our social responsibility here are some recommendations for personal security when using our network:
- Make sure that there is no abnormal situation around you.
- Do not accept help from any stranger to perform your operation.
- Once you finish the transaction do not forget to withdraw if card and money.
- Save the money and your card before withdrawing from the ATM.
- Avoid showing the money and verify that the amount you withdrew corresponds to the amount printed on the proof of the operation.
- Take with you the ticket of the transaction and never throw it to the cashier or the cashier since this gives information about the balance of your accounts to people outside of you.